- 1 printed canvas with the pattern to embroider
- 1 wooden embroidery hoop Ø 15 cm
- embroidery DMC threads (milled)
- 1 embroidery needle
- the photo of the pattern to be realized
- Pattern and instructions
- Embroidery instructions
- Pre-printed Sashiko fabric**
- DMC 100% cotton embroidery floss
- Round point tapestry needle
- Needle threader
- Bamboo embroidery hoop
**PLEASE NOTE THAT EACH PIECE OF FABRIC IS UNIQUE AND CAN DIFFER SLIGHTLY FROM THE EXAMPLE SHOWN.
This kit is suitable for beginners, give someone special the gift of creativity.
- 8x8 inch color printed Kona Cotton Ultra fabric square with front and back panels
- 5 colors of DMC embroidery floss
- 1 embroidery needle
- Instruction sheets
- All in a hand stamped craft paper window box, perfect for travel or gift giving.
[TOOLS NEEDED] (not included)
- 6 inch embroidery hoop
- straight pins
- sewing machine is optional
This Punch Needle consists of: – a sewing tool for embroidery (Punch needle) – 3 different needles, a copper wire to pass the wool in the tool and in the needle (diameter 2 mm – 2.5 mm and 3 mm) – all in a small compact pouch To be used with embroidery thread or wool...
- an extensive ‘Step by Step Guide’ booklet (A5, 8 pages) in English or Dutch
- white embroidery fabric
- a printed black and white pattern design (to transfer onto the fabric yourself)
- matching embroidery threads in 7 different colors
- an embroidery needle (38 mm / 1.5" length, #22)
- a wooden hoop (17 cm / 6.69")
- per 4" / 10CM: width is 55" / 140CM*
- Embroidery Swatch 35x35CM / 14"x14"
- Fat Eighth: 25x55CM / 10"x22"
- Fat Quarter: 50x55 CM / 20"x22"
- Half Yard: 100x55 CM / 40"x22"
*If you want a multiple of 4" / 10 CM just add more to your basket your fabric will come as one stretch and you can cut it to size.
8" (not included)
Stitcharama's professional iron-on embroidery transfers are: permanent on polyester and poly-blend fabrics; usually non-permanent on cotton fabrics; reusable up to a few times; and come complete with easy instructions.
- Paper iron-on pattern transfer
- Info card with full color photo for reference on the front.
- Transfer instructions, full diagram, stitch list, and floss color information on the back.
- Items are packaged in a self sealing cello bag to keep your pattern and instructions together.