This is an Instant Download PDF Cross Stitch Pattern NO physical item will be shipped to you. This cross stitch pattern was made using graphics by kennasatodesigns.etsy.com
Hip and modern cactus cross stitch pattern. For all those plant lovers and cacti enthusiasts!
The complete Cacti and Succulents set for only €19,95 (25% off).
Patterns: five (5)
Number of colors: 11
Your instant PDF download, that will be available once your payment is confirmed, includes:
- Black and white detailed pattern with symbols
- Thread legend (DMC floss numbers)
- An indicative picture of the finished product
- 'How to Cross Stitch'
You will receive a PDF document of the pattern for which you will need a PDF viewer. If you do not currently have one installed, you can get Adobe Reader for FREE at http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html
Supplies to finish your project:
- Fabric in different colors and counts: www.etsy.com/shop/Stitchonomy?section_id=20655423
- DMC floss list to keep track of all your floss: www.etsy.com/stitchonomy/listing/485032467
- Embroidery Hoops new and vintage: www.etsy.com/shop/Stitchonomy?section_id=21815366
- Embroidery Scissors for on the go: www.etsy.com/shop/Stitchonomy?section_id=21741342
- Needles and Needle Minders: www.etsy.com/shop/Stitchonomy?section_id=21753297
All “buy more, save more” eligible patterns:
- Hand embroidery patterns: www.etsy.com/shop/Stitchonomy?section_id=17489051
- Cross Stitch Patterns: www.etsy.com/shop/Stitchonomy?section_id=21741318
- Mini Patterns: www.etsy.com/shop/Stitchonomy?section_id=21728332
Looking for a complete kit with supplies and instructions:
- All stitch kits: www.etsy.com/shop/Stitchonomy?section_id=18030662
- SALE kits: www.etsy.com/shop/Stitchonomy?section_id=21386670
Can’t get enough of stitching? Check out these cross stitch pattern sets at a great discount price: www.etsy.com/shop/Stitchonomy?section_id=21587577
Shop policy: www.etsy.com/shop/stitchonomy/policy
Browse my shop: stitchonomy.etsy.com
Vintage & Antique style patterns: antiquilly.etsy.com
[LET'S BE SOCIAL]
I would love to see your finished work! Share your pictures on Instagram or Twitter using #Stitchonomy or mention @Stitchonomy
If you have any questions or need a special chart (larger print/color) don’t hesitate to convo me!
Stitchonomy patterns are for personal use only and may not be resold or distributed in any way. You may give the finished product as gifts but you may not sell it for profit. All PDF patterns and the designs for those patterns are protected by copyright. © Alyssa Westhoek 2017
Please keep in mind that monitors may not accurately represent actual thread color.
Visit www.stitchxonomy.com for free patterns, blog posts and sign up for the newsletter!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
Yes, I love doing custom patterns! Please convo me with any requests.
Stitchonomy patterns are for personal use only and you MAY NOT resell or distribute them in any way. All Stitchonomy patterns and the designs for those patterns are protected by copyright. You are welcome to give the finished product as gifts but you MAY NOT sell it for profit. Patterns MAY NOT be offered for free in any way, shape or form.
Refunds and exchanges for lost parcels will only be given if they are returned to me in their original condition by the postal services.
If you have started your project and have any issues or questions please do not hesitate to contact me!
You can send me a convo via Etsy or an e-mail to the address provided below.
You can access your digital download through your Purchases folder at any time. If you have trouble accessing your digital file please have a look at this help article https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949